Wow! Look at what is in my hand!
The latest Nikon D4!
I just want to update you guys with a few great new features on the new D4. I can already see how I could make use of these new functions and improvement with this new baby.
• 16.2-million pixels, I think this is more than enough and I am glad that it is not too big which we will have to handle the big file size. With my current D3s 12.5-million pixels I could already print as big as A0 size or more than 1 meter long.
• ISO 50 to ISO 204800, wow this is another great improvement with incredible range of sensitivities that will help with low light situation.
• The next-generation, high-speed XQD memory cards (see the card in my hand). It is a pretty small card, slightly bigger and thicker than the SD card.
• It has the function of life view that allow mirror up to shoot with total silent! I remember once I shot a sheep in the open, with my first shot trigger off, the sheep notice me right away and the whole group run away immediately. How I wish this function was there at that point of time.
• New EXPEED 3 image-processing engine with superior, high-speed processing capabilities. 11-24 Frame per second continuous shoot with 100 frames RAW and 200 frames JEPG buffer!
• Of course the great full HD video that comes with noise-reduction….and more other function.
• Wireless transmitter WT-5. Great stuff! You could read more online.
To read more go to